Once your reseller hosting account has been activated you can start with setting up your reseller business. There is a backend setup which includes: creating packages, setting up billing platforms, configuring new accounts etc. In Front end Setup people will buy services from you.
Reseller Hosting: - Reseller hosting is a type of hosting in which the hosting provider allows the client to rent their own space to the third party or end customer.
Linux Reseller hosting: - In this reseller hosting the operating system used is Linux. Therefore it is called as Linux Reseller Hosting.
The benefits of using Linux Reseller hosting are: there is no need to pay any licensing fees. It is more compatible and it is also easy to switch to different software.
Our Linux Reseller Hosting Servers are located at in India as well as USA, Singapore, Canada, UK, France, Poland and at other locations like: Germany, Spain, Italy, Lithuania, Ireland, Belgium, Australia, Czech Republic, Portugal, and Netherlands we provide Geo-IP location.
Once you purchase the reseller hosting plan, you will start making money by reselling accounts online to the customers. Thus you will receive the difference in the amount you pay for purchasing the hosting from us and the amount your clients pay to you. As it is completely up to you to decide the prices for the services you are going to charge.
No, your clients will not see any relation to Hostripples or any Hostripples logo or reference to our company in their hosting accounts as it is a white label marketing tool which we provide.
6. Who is to provide support to my clients - me or Hostripples?
Generally, as you are the hosting reseller, you will be the first line providing basic support to your clients. Suppose in case, you face situations when you do not have sufficient server access to check and resolve the issue, then we will step in for you – just get in touch with us at our Support Desk and out expert technician’s team will try their best to help you.
7. If my business grows, can I upgrade anytime?
Yes, you can upgrade anytime if your business grows.
8. Will you provide separate control panel for each domain that I host with my Reseller Hosting account?
Yes, It is responsibility to provide separate control panel for each domain that you host with your Reseller Hosting account but the number of control panels will depend upon the plan which you have selected.
9. Can I add SSL certificates and Dedicated IP’s to my Reseller account later?
Yes. Apart from that you will be able to add other Add on services such as Dedicated IP’s by paying us applicable charges later.
10. What apps and services you provide to maintain and grow our website?
We will help you in setting up your own web hosting business without investing much amount, also we will help in managing your infrastructure. You can enable number of Powerful services like Cloudflare, Attracta(SEO Tools), SiteApps Optimization Command Center for the SMB Website and many more right from your Hostripples control panel.
11. How will I manage my entire Reseller Hosting account? Do you provide any additional application via. Which I can manage my Reseller account?
With the help of your WHM panel you can manage your Linux Reseller Hosting account.
12. Where can I see the demo for your control panels?
You can see the demo for your control panels at >> Reseller Hosting Demo Control Panel
13. How can I create Sub-Packages and manage them?
Your WHM Control Panel allows you to create individual Hosting packages and completely manage them.
14. Can I automate my reseller hosting?
Yes, with the WHMCS billing system which we provide with our WHMCS SSD Reseller Hosting Server , you can automate most tasks. This includes invoicing, setup, suspension, termination and upgrades & downgrades.
15. Can I transfer my existing domains to Hostripples?
Yes, you can transfer your existing domain to Hostripples. Please visit Domain Transfer
16. Do you provide One-Click Installer with Linux reseller Hosting Plans?
We provide one-click installer i.e. Softaculous Script Installer with Linux Reseller Hosting Plans.
17. Do you provide uptime guarantee on Linux Reseller hosting plans?
Yes, we do provide 99.9% uptime guarantee on Linux Reseller Hosting Plans
18. Can I get money back guarantee on Linux Reseller Hosting?
Yes, we do offer 30 days money back guarantee on Linux Reseller Hosting
19. How do I place an order?
You can directly place an order from our site. If there is an existing account, then order can be placed via that client account.
20. Will you help me to move my reseller hosting to Hostripples?
Yes, we will help you in moving your reseller hosting to Hostripples free of cost.